A Samsung Galaxy S10 5G SM-G977 Combination File is a test mode does not have the effect of fixing the hardware, but only the test function of the operation or damage.
However, a Combination file has the ability to recover IMEI, Baseband or some software errors but not all. By using a combination file you will lose all features … including call, play games, web history, pictures. etc.
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G SM-G977 Combination Files Detail:
1. Samsung Galaxy S10 5G (SM-G977U)
- Combination: COMBINATION_FAC_FA90_G977UVRU 1 ASE2.rar (1.5G) | AFH | OneDrive | GDrive2
- Full: G977UVRU 1 ASEF_G977UVZW1ASEF_VZW_9.0_FULL.zip (4.6G) | AFH | OneDrive | GDrive2
2. Samsung Galaxy S10 5G (SM-G977N)
- Combination : Updating …
- Full :
- G977NKSU 1 ASE5_G977NOKR1ASE5_KOO_9.0_FULL.zip (4.0G) | AFH | OneDrive | GDrive2
- G977NKSU 1 ASE5_G977NOKR1ASE5_KTC_9.0_FULL.zip (4,3G) | AFH | OneDrive | GDrive2
- G977NKSU 1 ASE5_G977NOKR1ASE5_LUC_9.0_FULL.zip (4.4G) | AFH | OneDrive | GDrive2
- G977NKSU 1 ASE5_G977NOKR1ASE5_SKC_9.0_FULL.zip (4.3G) | AFH | OneDrive | GDrive2
OTHER COMBINATION FILES:
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing SM-G977 Combination File.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Flashing Tool And Drivers To Flash SM-G977 Combination File:
- Download Odin and run the .exe file.
- Download Samsung Kies and simply install it will set up all drivers.
Instruction to Flash Samsung Galaxy S10 5G SM-G977 Combination File with Odin:
- Open Odin Software.
- Click on “AP” and give the path of “SM-G977 combination File”.
- Wait 1-2 minute until file successfully added in Odin AP field.
- Once the file added successfully in the Odin tool, let reboot “Samsung Galaxy S10 5G” in download mode.
- Put Samsung SM-G977 in Download Mode
- Switch off the SM-G977 device.
- Press & Hold (Power Key + Home Button + Volume Down Key) together until you see “Warning” error on your screen.
- Press (Volume UP) key to continue.
- Now you are in “Download Mode”.
- Connect Samsung SM-G977 to the computer via good “Micro USB Cable”.
- Once you see in Odin software that “ID COM” has converted to blue, that means your device has successfully connected to computer & Odin software.
- Now click on the “START” button from “Odin Software” to flash with a combination file.
- Once you see a sign of “Pass!” in Odin software, it means you have flashed successfully.
- Disconnect SM-G977 from the computer.
- SM-G977 will auto reboot to “Factory Binary”.
How To Enable Developer SM-G977:
- Bring “Menu” by swiping from up to down.
- Tap on “Settings Gear icon”.
- After that, tap on “About Phone”.
- Now tap 7 times quickly on “Build Number” to enable “Developer Mode”.
- After that, you will see “Mode Crash Watchdog!”. Just wait here.
- Now you will see “CP Crash UPLOAD Mode“.
- Press & Hold (Volume DOWN + Power Key) until it shuts down.
- By pressing “Power Key” to switch on your device,
- Now again go to “Settings” by swiping from up to down.
- Now go to “Developer Options”.
- Make sure “USB Debugging” is enabled.
- Switch off the device by pressing the power key.
Now you can carry on to reset/bypass FRP lock or Samsung or Google account on Samsung Galaxy S10 5G (SM-G977) as you like.