Nokia 6 TA-1003 Firmware Flash File [Nougat QFIL ROM]
This time I will share a tutorial on how to flash Nokia 6 TA-1003 firmware. With computers in an easy and tested way on our devices. In this article, you will find Nokia 6 TA-1003 Stock Firmware ROM. official download link flashing tutorial and flash tool. Download Nokia 6 TA-1003 stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
The Nokia 6 is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Nokia 6 packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Nokia 6 is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. It measures 154.00 x 75.80 x 7.85 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 167.00 grams.
The Nokia 6 is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
Nokia 6 TA-1003 Firmware Flash File [Nougat QFIL ROM]:
Nokia 6 TA-1003 Firmware is the software which is provided by the vendor or You may say that the software. which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is Stock Rom. the other type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advance users installed after flashing it as per they desire. Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory. Flash memory holds the Android’s firmware. the same as most other portable devices with an embedded OS.
We will use Qualcomm QPST to unbrick the Nokia 6 TA-1003 as we use for Asus Pegasus X003. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Nokia 6 TA-1003.
The Benefit Of Nokia 6 TA-1003 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Nokia 6 TA-1003.
- Flash Stock ROM solve the boot loop issue.
- Update to Android 8.x and Downgrade Nokia 6 TA-1003.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone.
- To solve the lag or stutter on Nokia 6 TA-1003.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- To reset frp security lock on Nokia 6 TA-1003.
Nokia 6 TA-1003 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Nokia 6 TA-1003
- Tool Supported: QPST QFIL MSM and Download tool
- Processor: Qualcomm
- Os: Android Android 7.1.1 Nougat
Pre-requirements to Install Nokia 6 TA-1003 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Nokia 6 TA-1003
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Nokia 6 TA-1003 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Nokia 6 TA-1003 Firmware:
1. Download the QPST tool & driver.
2. Make sure your device is charged to at least 30%.
3. Run QFIL tool.
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml: On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml: Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
Follow Detailed Instruction Nokia 6 TA-1003 Firmware Flashing With Qualcomm QPST.