Asus Pegasus X003 Firmware Flash File [QFIL]
This specific Asus Pegasus X003 Firmware. USB drivers, Flash tool for Installing the firmware and a brief guide. To help you in installing the Asus Pegasus X003 Stock Firmware. Asus Pegasus X003 is a set of programs and software installed on the ROM. it also is known as Asus Pegasus X003 Flash File and Asus Pegasus X003 Stock ROM. That firmware update is only for only for Asus Pegasus X003. Don’t try to install that firmware on other models.
The Asus Pegasus X003 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 and it reaches with 2 GB, 533 MHz RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be extended up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Asus Pegasus X003 packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Asus Pegasus X003 is powered by a 2500 mAh removable battery. It measures 152.60 x 76.60 x 9.40 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 160.00 grams.
The Asus Pegasus X003 is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
Asus Pegasus X003 Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]:
Asus Pegasus X003 Firmware is the software which is provided by the vendor or You may say that the software. which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is Stock Rom. the other type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advance users installed after flashing it as per they desire. Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory. Flash memory holds the Android’s firmware. the same as most other portable devices with an embedded OS.
We will use Qualcomm QPST to unbrick the Asus Pegasus X003 as we use for Asus Pegasus X003. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Asus Pegasus X003.
The Benefit Of Asus Pegasus X003 Firmware:
Keep the warranty. Asus Pegasus X003 Stock ROMs would not void your warranty of Android devices. One of the biggest reasons why users don’t go for the custom ROMs is that rooting will immediately void your warranty. Installing a custom ROM needs to get a root access. Most of the Manufacturers prohibit rooting or installing a custom Android version.
Pre-installed apps. Asus Pegasus X003 devices with stock ROMs usually come with lots of pre-installed apps. These apps sometimes are good enough to attract customers such as music players, live wallpapers, app store, calendar, weather and so on. However, these pre-installed apps sometimes are seldom used by users which are called bloatware. In that, this advantage may turn into a disadvantage.
Premium Features. Just like the pre-installed apps, Asus Pegasus X003 Stock ROMs also come with lots of premium features which are not available in custom ROMs. These features include a home screen, font, launcher or app drawer. Devices which developed by different manufacturers shipped different premium features and apps.
Asus Pegasus X003 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Asus Pegasus X003
- Tool Supported: QFIL QPST
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on Asus Pegasus X003:
- Supported Phone: Asus Pegasus X003
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Asus Pegasus X003 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Asus Pegasus X003:
1. Download the QPST tool & driver.
2. Make sure your device is charged to at least 30%.
3. Run QFIL tool.
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml: On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml: Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
Follow Detailed Instruction Asus Pegasus X003 Firmware Flashing With Qualcomm QPST.