Download Firmware/Flash File For Asus Pegasus X003:
Welcome To the one thread for Asus Pegasus X003 in this post I will share all kinds of Asus Pegasus X003 Firmware With you. Like Ota software update fastboot ROM And QFIL flash tool. So keep in touch and stay updated with your Asus Pegasus X003 software upgrade.
“Asus Pegasus X003 Firmware” is the software that is provided by the vendor, or You may say that the software. Which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is Asus Pegasus X003 Stock ROM
The other type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advanced users installed after flashing it as per their desire. Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory.
Asus Pegasus X003 has a bright and clear (resolution of 1280×720) 5 inches-inch display and dimensions 146 x 73 x 9.9mm. It also only weighs. The main specifications are the Qualcomm CPU – Snapdragon 410, 16GB storage, and 2Gb RAM.
|Android OS Version:
How To Flash Stock ROM On Asus Pegasus X003:
1. Download and install the driver and tool above. Then launch the QFIL tool.
2. Turn off the phone (Remove the battery if possible, then insert the battery again), hold up the VOLUME KEY, and plug in the USB cable to connect to the computer.
3. On the QFIL tool, select the files, in turn, select the files in the Asus Pegasus X003 ROM folder.
4. After clicking Download, wait for the flash process to finish, the time is about 5-10.
5: During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically.
6. Once flashing is completed, Close the Qfil Tool on your computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from the computer.
- Congratulations, You have successfully installed Stock ROM using the QFIL Flash tool.
Follow Detailed Instruction Firmware Flashing With Qfil Flash Tool.[/su_spoiler]