Mormaii Life is an excellent smartwatch with several features. However, it is necessary to pair Mormaii Life with your cell phone, this will allow a better experience of its functions.
The Mormaii Life (MO LIFE) smartwatch is splash-resistant, allowing you to shower (only with cold water). As it has 5 ATM water resistance, it is not suitable for use in sauna, diving, and swimming in the sea. Your battery can last up to 12 days, this time may be reduced depending on usage.
Pairing the Mormaii Life smartwatch with the cell phone
Before starting to pair the watch, make sure there is enough charge in the battery. If it is a low charge, connect it to the charger and let it charge for 2 hours.
- Download and install the Mormaii Smartwatches App on your cell phone. See here for links to download on your Android device or iOS device.
- After that, turn on Mormaii Life and leave it close to the cell phone.
- Open the app, log in to the account or create one using a social network account.
- Now, turn on Bluetooth and the Location (GPS) of your cell phone.
- Then open the app, tap “ Start Pairing “.
- On the next screen, select the Mormaii Life model and click on “ CONFIRM ”.
- On the “Devices Found” screen, tap “ Mormaii Life ” and wait.
- When the message “ Device connected successfully ” appears, it means that everything is ready. Finally, click on “ Continue ”.
- Done! Now your Mormaii Life smart watch is paired with your cell phone.
Note: Don’t do the pairing process directly through your cell phone’s Bluetooth, use the app. Pairing directly on the cell phone’s Bluetooth may cause the watch’s functionalities to malfunction. If this happens, go to Bluetooth settings, select the device and click unpair.
How to know if the smartwatch has been paired correctly?
The smartwatch is correctly paired with the app when the Bluetooth icon in the app is green and you can also view it on the watch screen.
The Mormaii Life smartwatch does not connect with the cell phone and the error “Watch not found” is displayed.
It is possible that your watch is already paired to some other device or system. If your watch is connected to another system, you will need to manually disconnect it before trying to connect it to the app again. If the Bluetooth icon shows that it is connected, but the app’s Bluetooth icon is cut off and white, it means that your watch is paired with another device but not paired with the app. You must disconnect your watch from any other system or device and then pair it through the app step by step
If the connection between the watch and the app is lost, just open the app on your phone and wait for the connection to be automatically re-established. If the app is unable to re-establish the connection automatically, you will need to re-pair
Has the Mormaii Life smartwatch lost connection with the phone? See possible causes:
The Bluetooth connection can be maintained up to a distance of 10 meters. However, this distance is only reached in an open field and without any kind of interference. Physical barriers, such as walls, cause a loss of connection between the watch and the cell phone, due to the reduction of the maximum range distance.