How to make one screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A20e. In this guide, we will explain how to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A20e.
In this post, I will show you all the methods you can use to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A20e. Samsung has improved the usability of its smartphones with its latest TouchWiz (Samsung One UI).
Samsung Galaxy A20e Features:
- 5.8-inch Infinity-V TFT HD + display (720 × 1560 pixels)
- Exynos 7884 Octa-core processor
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB internal memory, further expandable using the microSD card
- Dual 16MP f / 1.9 and 5MP f / 2.2 rear cameras
- 8 MP f / 2.0 front camera
- 3,000 mAh battery with 15 W fast charge support
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a micro USB port
Save a screen on Samsung Galaxy A20e it’s very easy. Below you can find two methods, the first manual make Samsung Galaxy A20e screenshot using the phone buttons, while the second one is crazy, you just need to pass the palm of your hand on the display. Let’s start … let’s see how.
How to do Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A20e with “Ok Google”
Just open the screen you want to take a screenshot of.
Of “OK Google, take a screenshot” and wait for the Google Assistant to perform the operation.
You will then be able to see the Share or Edit screen to send the screenshot immediately.
How to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy A20e using hardware buttons
This is one of the fastest and most convenient ways to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A20e. Follow these quick steps to get one now:
- Open the application/screen from which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons.
- You’ll see a quick animation and hear a feedback sound that shows a screenshot has just been captured.
How to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy A20e with a gesture
Samsung offers an alternative method that does not lack originality. Drag on the screen to take a screenshot. First of all, remember to check that the functionality is enabled in the settings:
- You open Settings
- to press Advanced features
- Scroll down the menu and tap Movements and Gestures> Acquire with Palm Drag.
- Touch the slide button to activate the function, it must turn blue.
How to find saved screenshots
You can access the Gallery application and search for the screenshots/album folder. Or manually, you can go to the Images folder> Screen in the phone memory and check all the screens you have made so far.
We have just finished seeing how to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy A20e. If you have problems or questions, don’t hesitate to ask in the comment box.