How to flash Moto G60 XT2135-2 firmware and return to factory defaults? To do this, just follow all the steps in the tutorial to remove your password and unbrick your Moto G60 XT2135-2. In a few minutes, you will be using your phone normally.
The procedures of the methods below, in addition to flashing the Moto G60 XT2135-2 Stock ROM, also apply to the models of Moto G60 XT2135-2 cell phones. Now that you have seen that your model is compatible with the tutorial, see the safety instructions you should follow.
The Benefit Of Moto G60 XT2135-2 Stock ROM:
There are a lot of benefits of having the stock ROM of the Moto G60 XT2135-2 device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware.
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Moto G60 XT2135-2
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Moto G60 XT2135-2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Moto G60 XT2135-2
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Moto G60 XT2135-2 Firmware Details:
Motorola Moto G60 XT2135-2 HANOIP Android 11 R India RETIN – RRI31.Q1-42-24-4
|Region / Canal||India RETIN|
|Android Version||Android 11 R|
|Operator / Carrier||Clean, Retail (without logo, operator apps)|
|2File||Google Drive||Android File Host|
How To Install Moto G60 XT2135-2 Stock Firmware:
Download the mfastboot.zip file. and USB Driver on your PC. Follow the Guide to install the firmware using the Fastboot commands.