Here are the most suitable ways of executing how to Flash ZTE Blade Spark Firmware. If you are using a ZTE Blade Spark this will be the best guide to install ZTE Blade Spark Stock ROM.
By flashing the ZTE Blade Spark, almost all the data, components and files present there will get wiped off and installs a fresh OS version.
Download Stock Firmware/Flash File ZTE Blade Spark:
Stock Rom is an operating system which set as default in your Android phones.
These are developed by the manufacturers to attracts their customers.
Every device contains its own unique and attractive features in their Stock Rom.
It varies from brand to brand which specially designed by the manufacturers for every particular device.
It is pre-installed in your device by the manufacturer at the time of buying your device. Some brands use google’s stock operating system while some used their own operating system to create a Stock Rom.
The Benefit Of ZTE Blade Spark Firmware:
Consumption of the battery of your device depending upon the weight of your ROM.
And Stock ROM consumes lesser power rather than Custom ROM.
Manufacturers of the device set the processor speed at a required state. Which consumes lesser power of your device. And maintain the battery life of your device.
Every Stock ROM comes with some of the premium features like app drawer, launcher, etc.
Which increase it’s uniqueness from other devices. But by flashing a Custom ROM these premium features are not port.
The device carrier automatically sends the updates to the device.
You didn’t have any need to check updates at regular intervals.
No one wants bugs in their programming.
Every time manufacturers of the ROM try to keep their program bug free.
They test the program before it’s release. Companies are mainly focused on creating a bug-free program.
That’s why chances of having a bug in Stock ROM becomes lesser.
Still in Warranty:-
Stock Firmware does not crack the warranty of your device.
This is one of the biggest reason users doesn’t want to switch to custom ROM. Rooting is important for installing custom ROM and Rooting immediately void your device warranty.
But now some manufacturers of the Android devices gives still warranty after rooting of the device.
Stock ROM comes with lots of pre-loaded apps and features.
And it’s enough to attract customers. Every brand has it’s own unique features that increase its importance. Like:- live wallpaper, calculator, etc.
Requirements To Flash ZTE Blade Spark Stock ROM:
- Charge your mobile: Your phone may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take ZTE Blade Spark Full Backup
Before going to install ZTE Blade Spark stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download ZTE Blade Spark Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install ZTE Blade Spark Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by Qualcomm chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the QcomDloader Tool for as ZTE Blade Spark Flash Tool because of this tool is very efficient and support all kind of Qualcomm phones.
Instructions to Flash ZTE Blade Spark Stock ROM:
- Download and extract the QcomDloader Tool on the computer.
- Download ZTE Blade Spark Stock Firmware.
- Install ZTE Blade Spark USB Driver on the Computer.
- Connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Once your device is connected to the computer, Open QcomDloader.exe.
- Click on the Load Button and locate the “ZTE_Z971_V2.0.0B12_20180501_7.1.1_QPST” on the computer.
- Click on the Settings Button and Select Download Mode as Upgrade.
- Now, Leave the eMMC Programmer, Raw program, Patch0 Box as it is. But, you may need to change it, if the name of a respected file is not the same as written in the Box.
- Click OK to exit the configuration interface.
- Click on Start Button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once, Flashing is completed you will be able to see Green Passed message.
- Disconnect the device from the Computer and Close the QcomDloader Tool.
- Congratulations! Now Restart your Mode device, and you will be able to use it.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “ZTE Blade Spark Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM on ZTE Blade Spark must have a 70–80% charge.
ZTE Blade Spark Firmware Details:
|Gapps: Included||No Root|
|Device Supported: ZTE Blade Spark||No Twrp And Nand Backup|
|Tool Supported: QcomDloader Tool||No Customization And Over cloaking|
|Soc: QCOM SD 425||No ADB Ad Block|
|Os: Android 7.1||Pre-installed OEM apps|