You Can Use The Below Method For Upgrade ZTE Blade L5 To Android 5.1.1/And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock Rom/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock And Official Firmware Or Facing The Bootloop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Rom imei Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solve.
How To Update/Flash ZTE Blade L5 Android 5.1.1 Stock Rom.
3. Stock Rom you want to flash on your Smartphone.
4. Laptop or Desktop Computer 5. USB Cable for communicating between PC and Smartphones.
Disclaimer: Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks!
3. Open the folder you extract it to and locate flash_tool, double click on it to open.
3. Once it is launched, hit the Scatter-loading button
4. Locate the scatter file in the backup or Rom of the phone that you downloaded. It’s usually a text file. (ALWAYS only load a ROM that is 100% made for your phone, flashing a wrong ROM may make your phone non-bootable).
5. Hit the “Download’ button in SP Flash Tool to begin the flashing process
6. Connect your Smartphone to the computer with a USB without battery, if possible to remove. Press, Vol Down or Up so that the computer can easily detect the phone.
7. Once the Flashing is complete you will see a green circle confirming… With Download OK
8. Close the SP Flash Tool and disconnect your phone from the computer. Congratulation, your Smartphone is now flashed with the new Stock Rom you downloaded.
If your phone bootloops, remove battery and boot into recovery mode. Factory reset the phone.
Stay Glued for the updates about different Smartphones Latest Stock ROMs with downloading links and the instruction on how to get it done.