How To Flash ZTE Blade L4 Pro Stock Firmware ROM Flash
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For ZTE Blade L4 Pro. If you have ZTE Blade L4 Pro Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM – Flash File -For it then You are in a right place, You have to do this by using the Below Tutorial. Sometime when we are trying to gain root access and installing CWM or TWRP recovery. Most people have bricked the ZTE Blade L4 Pro, (Unbrick) with the stock firmware we can flash official firmware and bring our ZTE Blade L4 Pro to work anytime. Also if you think your ZTE Blade L4 Pro lag or has a problem, then flash the Stock firmware from the list below and save from the situation. If we flash Stock ROM files it doesn’t void a warranty on your ZTE Blade L4 Pro.
How to Flash Firmware on ZTE Blade L4 Pro:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the ZTE Blade L4 Pro. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your ZTE Blade L4 Pro. Sp Flash Tool and it is used to Manually Upgrade or flash MTK Android Smartphone or tablet. Sp Flash Tool is used to flash only Stock Rom or Custom Firmware on Media Tek Devices which comes in .zip Format. To use Smartphone Flashing tool with ZTE Blade L4 Pro you first need to properly install the latest Vcom USB Drivers for ZTE Blade L4 Pro.
The Benefit ZTE Blade L4 Pro Of Stock ROM:
There are a lot of benefits of having the stock ROM of a ZTE Blade L4 Pro device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues on ZTE Blade L4 Pro, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your ZTE Blade L4 Pro by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: ZTE Blade L4 Pro
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6735M
- Os: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on ZTE Blade L4 Pro:
- Supported Phone: ZTE Blade L4 Pro
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing ZTE Blade L4 Pro Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Firmware on ZTE Blade L4 Pro:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Stock Firmware Flash File ROM for your phone from below.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.