Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Zopo ZP350. If you have Zopo ZP350 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM – Flash File -For it then You are in a right place, You have to do this by using the Below Tutorial.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Zopo ZP350. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Zopo ZP350 by installing Stock Firmware.
How to Flash Firmware on Zopo ZP350:
The Benefit Of Stock ROM:
Flashing can solve some common problems on Zopo ZP350 like repairing Bricked and Non-Bricked Smartphones, Upgrading Zopo ZP350 to the newer version of Android etc. it at the same time it is risky because if you flashed a wrong file or tried to downgrade to an older version of android then it can seriously damage your Zopo ZP350 so take care of all the precautions. If you liked the post share it with others and if you have any suggestion, doubt or advice related to this post use the comment area. Keep visiting.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Zopo ZP350
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek – MT6735M
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on
- Supported Phone: Zopo ZP350
Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the Latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Zopo ZP350 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks!
It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.