Welcome To All In One Thread For Xiaomi Redmi S2 in this post I will share all kind of Xiaomi Redmi S2 Firmware flash files and unbrick guide. Ota software update stock ROM And redmi S2 Flash Tool. So keep in touch and stay updated with your Xiaomi Redmi S2 software upgrade.
To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
The Xiaomi Redmi S2 is powered by 2GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Redmi S2 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Xiaomi Redmi S2 runs Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a 3080mAh nonremovable battery. It measures 160.73 x 77.26 x 8.10 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 170.00 grams.
The Xiaomi Redmi S2 is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
Stock Rom is the software which is provided by the vendor or You may say that the software. which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is Stock Rom. the other type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advance users installed after flashing it as per they desire.
Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory. Flash memory holds Android’s firmware. the same as most other portable devices with an embedded OS.
The Benefit Of Xiaomi Redmi S2 Stock ROM:
Keep the warranty. Stock ROMs would not void your warranty of Android devices. One of the biggest reasons why users don’t go for the custom ROMs is that rooting will immediately void your warranty. Installing a custom ROM needs to get root access. Most of the Manufacturers prohibit rooting or installing a custom Android version.
Pre-installed apps. Android devices with stock ROMs usually come with lots of pre-installed apps. These apps sometimes are good enough to attract customers such as music players, live wallpapers, app store, calendar, weather and so on. However, these pre-installed apps sometimes are seldom used by users which are called bloatware. In that, this advantage may turn into a disadvantage.
Premium Features. Just like the pre-installed apps, Stock ROMs also come with lots of premium features which are not available in custom ROMs. These features include a home screen, font, launcher or app drawer. Devices developed by different manufacturers shipped different premium features and apps.
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi S2
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Flash File Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Xiaomi Redmi S2
- Tool Supported: Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
- Os: Android 8.1.0 Oreo
|Download Xiaomi Redmi S2 Flash File||Description|
|Download||Xiaomi Redmi S2 Firmware 0180510 8.1 China.zip|
Pre-requirements to Unbrick Xiaomi Redmi S2 Stock ROM:
- Supported Phone: Xiaomi Redmi S2
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Redmi S2 Flash Tool And Drivers:
- Download Redmi s2 Flash Tool And Drivers.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Xiaomi Redmi S2 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Flash Stock Firmware File on Xiaomi Redmi S2 :
Step 1. Open the Setup File to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
Step 2. Download and extract the Xiaomi Redmi S2 fastboot files on your computer.
Step 3. Now, you need to install the Xiaomi USB Driver on your Computer.
Step 4. Turn Off your Xiaomi Device
Step 5. Now, you need to boot your Xiaomi Device into the Download Mode (fast boot mode). To boot into the download mode: Press and Hold Power + Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds.
Step 6. Now, Connect your Xiaomi Device to the Computer using the USB cable.
Step 7. Open Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from Start Menu.
Step 8. Click on the Select Button and locate the Firmware Folder.
Step 9. Click on the Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process.
Step 10. Click on the Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process.
Follow Detailed Instruction Xiaomi Redmi S2 Firmware Flashing With Xiaomi MI Flash Tool.