Xiaomi Redmi S2 Android 8.1 Flash Files
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Xiaomi MI. If you have Xiaomi MI Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM - Flash File For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
This article contains the Xiaomi MI Stock Rom Firmware Flash File that will allow you to recover your Xiaomi MI mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You'll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device, brick your device, modify your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Benefit Of Stock ROM:
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade or Unbrick Xiaomi MI / And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The umer Stock Firmware IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing umer Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Step 1. Open the Setup File to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
Step 2. Download and extract the Xiaomi Stock Firmware (fast boot files) on your computer.
Step 3. Now, you need to install the Xiaomi USB Driver on your Computer.
Step 4. Turn Off your Xiaomi Device
Step 5. Now, You need to boot your Xiaomi Device into the Download Mode (fast boot mode). To boot into the download mode: Press and Hold Power + Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds.
Step 6. Now, Connect your Xiaomi Device to the Computer using the USB cable.
Step 7. Open Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from Start Menu.
Step 8. Click on the Select Button and locate the Firmware Folder.
Step 9. Click on Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process.
Step 10. Click on Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process.