Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Official Stock Firmware MI Flash Tool Files.
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X. Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X/ And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Rom IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
How To Flash/Unbrick Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X With Mi Flash Tool Files.
Download and extract and install the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool.
Download and install the Xiaomi USB Driver.
Turn Off your Xiaomi Device.
Now, You need to boot your Xiaomi Dev ice into the Download Mode (fast boot mode). To boot into the download mode: Press and Hold Power + Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds.
Connect your Xiaomi Device to the Computer using the USB cable.
Open Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from Start Menu. That We Previously install.
Click on the Select Button and locate the Firmware Folder.
Click on Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process.
Once flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.