We are going to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G Firmware. In this guide, we have used the SP Flash Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G.
And we include the Official link to Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out.
To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G is Run on Android 4.4.2 OS Powered by MediaTek MT6592 Processor, it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone/Tablet, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G Firmware [MT6592 China]:
If your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G device is corrupt or bricked. Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G firmware from here. (based on your device model number) and flash it on your smartphone or tablet.
To get it back to a working condition again. In this post, we share Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G official Flash file we test this ROM on many phones it,s work well. To download the official firmware of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G and flash with any chines Mobiles flashing tool or box.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G as we use for Xiaomi Redmi S2. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G.
SP flash tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and fix the hard brick device.
This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
The Benefit Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6592
- Os: Android 4.4.2
Pre-requirements to Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy it.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.