This time I will share a tutorial on how to Unbrick Xiaomi Redmi 7A Firmware uses MI Flash Tool. With Pc in an easy and tested way to flash Stock ROM. Download Xiaomi Redmi 7A stock ROM. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
- Added:- V18.104.22.168.PCMCNXM Firmware update for Redmi 7a
- Added:- V22.214.171.124.PCMINXM Firmware update For Redmi 7A (India Stable)
- Added:- V126.96.36.199.PCMCNXM Firmware update for Redmi 7A (China Stable)
- Added:- V10.2.10.0.PCMINXM Firmware update Redmi 7A (IND Stable)
- Added:- V10.2.14.0.PCMCNXM Firmware update For Redmi 7A
- Added:- Redmi 7a (Pine) Flash Files
How To Unbrick Xiaomi Redmi 7A Firmware With MI Flash Tool
This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Redmi 7A firmware” on your device. We often follow the same steps at times of new MIUI updates.
So every time you want to force update your Xiaomi Redmi 7A to the latest available software, you can follow the steps in this brief tutorial.
The Advantages Of Xiaomi Redmi 7A Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi 7A
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Pre-requirements to Install Xiaomi Redmi 7A Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Xiaomi Redmi 7A
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Xiaomi Redmi 7A Full Backup
Before going to install Xiaomi Redmi 7A stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Xiaomi Redmi 7A Flash Tool And Drivers And Install:
A. Download and install Xiaomi Redmi 7A Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by LG. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and extract it (Install)
Instructions to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 7A Stock Firmware:
1. Turn Off your Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
2. Now, you need to boot your Xiaomi Redmi 7A into the Download Mode (fastboot mode). To boot into the download mode: Press and Hold Power + Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds.
3. Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see this screen on your device.
4. Now, Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 7A to the Computer using the USB cable.
5. Now, Open Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from Start Menu.
6. Once Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is launched you will be able to see this screen.
7. Now, Click on the Select Button and locate the Xiaomi Redmi 7A Firmware Folder.
8. Now, Click on Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process.
9. Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Xiaomi Redmi 7A ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool. If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments.
How To Flash Xiaomi Redmi 7A Recovery ROM
1. Download the MIUI recovery ROM. And Save the zip file on your phone’s internal memory.
2. Open updater app on your phone – Select the three dots from the top corner and choose the update package. Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
3. After verifying the package and your permissions, it will ask you to reboot the device.
How To Flash Xiaomi Redmi 7A Fastboot ROM
1. Download the Latest MIUI Fastboot ROM for your Phone here and unzip the folder on your desktop.
2. Now download the ADB drivers and Mi Flash tool on your windows from the above mention links.
3. Open the MI Flash tool on your desktop and boot your phone into fastboot mode. To do this first turn off your phone and Hold down the Volume Down button + Power button for few seconds.
4. Now your Xiaomi phone will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the MI Bunny on the screen of your phone.
Once your phone in fastboot mode, connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable.
5. Next, go to the MI flashing tool and tap on the Refresh button to see the connected devices.
6. Now go the Extracted MIUI Fastboot folder and copy the path of the folder.
7. Now go back to the Flash tool and paste that path in the “Select” Option.
8. Now at the right bottom of your MI flash tool, you will see three options “clean all”, “save user data” and “clean all and lock”.
From here check the Clean all option. If you don’t want to Delete Data from your phone then chose the “save user data” option, in case if you want to Lock the bootloader of your phone then choose the “Clean all and Lock” option.
9. Now Tap on ‘Flash’ at the top right to start the flashing process.
Now this will flash the Fastboot MIUI ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi 7A phone. Once complete you will see the “Success” message on the screen, And your phone will reboot.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Xiaomi Redmi 7A Firmware“.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 7A must have a 70–80% charge.
Xiaomi Redmi 7A Of Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps: Included
- Device Supported: Xiaomi Redmi 7A
- Tool Supported: Xiaomi Flash Tool
- Os Ver: Android 9.0
- Global Stable: V188.8.131.52.PCMMIXM
- EEA Stable: V184.108.40.206.PCMEUXM
- V220.127.116.11.PCMINXM India Stable Firmware update for Xiaomi Redmi 7A
- V18.104.22.168.PCMCNXM Firmware update for Redmi 7A (China Stable) Recovery ROM: Download
- V10.2.10.0.PCMINXM Firmware update Redmi 7A (IND Stable) IND Stable Recovery ROM: Download
- Redmi 7a (Pine) CN Recovery: Download
- Pine_Flash File: