Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 Hard And Soft Reset – Guide
The Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 is a wearable device that can help you improve your fitness and health. It has a lot of features to help you stay healthy and fit. Sometimes your Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 needs to be reset or restarted to work properly again.
In this article, we’ll show you how to Hard And Soft Reset your Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 so that you can quickly get back to using all of its amazing features.
Part 1: How to Soft Reset the Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6
If you’re having issues with your Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6, a Soft reset might help. Here’s how to reset your device:
- Unlock the Mi Smart Band 6 and from the home screen swipe from top to bottom.
- Tap “Config”.
- Swipe to almost the bottom of the screen and tap on the “Reset. Factory”.
- Tap above the description “After factory reset, to use the bracelet, you need to pair it with the APP again” to start the bracelet reset procedure.
- The Mi Smart Band 6 will vibrate and restart to complete the factory reset.
- When the reset is complete, the screen asking for a new pairing will appear.
In the app:
- Open the Mi Fit app on your mobile phone.
- Tap your profile and select the paired bracelet.
- Scroll to the bottom, tap “Unpair” and confirm.
- The band will vibrate and you will be asked to pair it again.
How to hard reset Mi Smart Band 6?
If you are absolutely sure that you don’t need to reset your band, you can simply use the steps below to just reset the band.
Note: Resetting your Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 will not restore it to factory settings. This feature is basically used to resolve light crashes or occasional connection loss.
1. From the Mi Smart Band 6 home screen, swipe down from the top to exit the menu.
2. Then tap on the icon with the description “Config.”.
3. On the next screen, swipe up and tap on the “Restart” option.
4. Tap the confirmation icon below the phrase “Restart now?”.
5. Wait for the bracelet to fully restart and display your home screen.
Done! Now you will know what to do every time your bracelet gets stuck and or disconnects from your phone.