How To Flash Stock firmware on Wiko Y50 using the SPD Upgrade Tool. If you make a hard reset and MM 8833 hang on logo then download a flash file for it without a password.
Step by step guide showing how to flash Wiko Y50 stock ROM with SPD Upgrade Tool.
Why would you want to flash Stock ROM on your Wiko Y50?
There are various reasons to flash stock ROM on Wiko Y50. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. If you’re going to reset your phone hard and you cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are.
- Flash Stock ROM To Unbrick
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- if your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
Requirements to flash Wiko Y50 Stock ROM:
- Supported Phone: Wiko Y50
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Wiko Y50 Backup
Before going to install Wiko Y50 stock ROM, you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Wiko Y50 Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Wiko Y50 Drivers. The basic communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the SPD Upgrade Tool for as Wiko Y50 Flash Tool there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Wiko Y50.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use the One-Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Wiko Y50.
Wiko Y50 Stock ROM Details:
|Device Supported:||Wiko Y50
|Tool Supported:||SPD Upgrade Tool|
|Android version:||Android 8.1|
Instructions to Install Wiko Y50 Firmware:
- Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
- Install the SPD Download Tool.
- Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
- Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
- Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
- In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the Wiko Y50 Firmware.pac file, select it then click Open.
- The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
- Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
- In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you want to flash all files.
- Click the Start downloading button.
- You should see Waiting under the Progress bar.
- Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
- Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
- Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from the PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction Wiko Y50 Firmware Flashing With SPD Upgrade Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Wiko Y50 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of relevant data such as call logs, SMS, and other data; it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Error When Flashing Wiko Y50 Firmware: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI After Flashing Wiko Y50 Firmware: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.