This guide is about flashing stock firmware on Walton Primo NH3 Lite using the flash tool. If you are stuck on FRP lock after making a hard reset, then flash Walton Primo NH3 Lite da boot file. Step by step guide showing how to flash Walton Primo NH3 Lite Stock ROM File with Sp flash tool.
Walton Primo NH3 Lite phone is 3G enabled dual sim smartphones. It has a 5.5-inch IPS HD display with 2.5D curved glass. 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor and 1GB RAM. It packs with 8GB internal storage and supports up to 64 external storage.
The Primo NH3 Lite has an 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and 5MP selfie camera with front Flash. It runs with Android 7.0 Nougat OS and is power by 2800 mAh battery. The phone is available in three different colors: Coffee, Black, and Golden.
How To Flash Walton Primo NH3 Lite Firmware File Stock ROM
This article contains the Walton Primo NH3 Lite Stock ROM Firmware Flash File that will allow you to recover your Walton Primo NH3 Lite mobile into its initial Factory state.
Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below data use if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device, brick your device, modify your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Benefit Walton Primo NH3 Lite Of Stock ROM:
The Walton Primo NH3 Lite Firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover Walton Primo NH3 Lite Phone if you ever got software error, update error, hanging, Unknown Baseband, IMEI Null and dead issue on Walton Primo NH3 Lite.
Walton Primo NH3 Lite Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Walton Primo NH3 Lite
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6580
|Download File|| |
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on Walton Primo NH3 Lite:
- Supported Phone: Walton Primo NH3 Lite
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Walton Primo NH3 Lite Flashing Tool And Drivers:
We are going to Flash Stock ROM on Walton Primo NH3 Lite. In this guide, we have used SP Flash Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on Walton Primo NH3 Lite, And we include the Official link to Download Walton Primo NH3 Lite Stock ROM and all Needed Files.
- Walton Primo NH3 Lite Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Walton Primo NH3 Lite driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Walton Primo NH3 Lite Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of relevant data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, and if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Walton Primo NH3 Lite:
- First, you need to download and extract the SP flash tool and USB drivers.
- Download and install MTK android USB drivers
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone
- Your phone must have 50 % charging before this process
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket
- Now open SP flash tool.exe
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Now flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone
- Power on the phone and enjoy
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.