How to flash Vodafone Smart Prime 6 firmware file. That’s what we’re going to tell you in this post! To do it, we’ll use a free flashing tool called Sp Flash Tool. This tool will enable you to flash stock ROM of your Vodafone Smart Prime 6 and set up on a new Firmware.
We use the Sp flash tool for this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Vodafone Smart Prime 6. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Vodafone Smart Prime 6.
The Advantages Of Vodafone Smart Prime 6 Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Vodafone Smart Prime 6 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Vodafone Smart Prime 6, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Vodafone Smart Prime 6 through recovery or with SP Flash Tool. If your Vodafone Smart Prime 6 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Download Vodafone Smart Prime 6 Stock ROM :
Pre-requirements to Install Vodafone Smart Prime 6 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Vodafone Smart Prime 6
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Vodafone Smart Prime 6 Backup:
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Vodafone Smart Prime 6 Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Vodafone Smart Prime 6 must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Vodafone Smart Prime 6 Firmware:
1. Download And unzip into ROM VF-895N -=MR_GSM=- c:\Program Files \SUGAR QCT_SP\TOOL
2. install driver from c:\Program Files\SUGAR QCT_SP\usb_driver\installdriver\DriverInstaller.ex e run as admin.
3. restart into recovery mode (vol up + power button) and then select power down for complete kill of device + plug in the USB cable.
4. now your device manager should look like this.
5. run sugar c:\Program Files\SUGAR QCT_SP\tool\SUGAR QCT_SP.exe as admin.
6.click OK in login form then again OK it will show sugar main screen.
7. select VF-895N.
8. click upgrade.
9. flash is about 11 min first boot after flash is about 10-15 min.