Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 firmware file will help you to flash stock ROM. Also, you can use it for VE VFD100 software update. All you have to do is simply download the below-given Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 firmware files and tools on your PC.
And then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 using SP Flash Tool.
The Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 is Run on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS Powered by MediaTek MT6572 Processor, it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone/Tablet, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 Firmware Flash Files [Lollipop]:
All you have to do is simply download the below-given Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 firmware files and tools on your PC. And then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 using SP Flash Tool.
Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover unroot. Or fix any software malfunctioning problem. To install the Stock firmware on Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 Mediatek powered device. You need software known as SP Flash Tool. Also called Smartphone Flash tool Download the Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 Stock Firmware. Drivers and SP flash tool then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100.
The Benefit Of Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Software Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6572
- Os: Android 5.0 Lollipop
|Download||Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 Firmware MT6572 5.0.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 Stock Firmware :
- Supported Phone: Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 as we use for Vodafone Smart Turbo 7 VFD500. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100.
SP flash tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
- Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 USB driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Vodafone Smart Kicka VE VFD100 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.