This time I will share a tutorial on how to Unbrick Vivo Y628 Firmware uses MI Flash Tool. With Pc in an easy and tested way to flash Stock ROM. Download Vivo Y628 PD1403F stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
How To Unbrick Vivo Y628 PD1403F Firmware With MI Flash Tool
This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Vivo Y628 firmware” on your device. We often follow the same steps at times of new MIUI updates.
So every time you want to force update your Vivo Y628 to the latest available software, you can follow the steps in this brief tutorial.
The Advantages Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Vivo Y628
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Pre-requirements to Install Vivo Y628 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Vivo Y628
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Vivo Y628 Full Backup
Before going to install Y628 PD1403F stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Vivo Y628 Flash Tool And Drivers And Install:
A. Download and install Vivo Y628 Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by LG. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and extract it (Install)
Instructions to Flash Vivo Y628 Stock Firmware:
1. Turn Off your Vivo Y628.
2. Now, you need to boot your Vivo Y628 into the Download Mode (fastboot mode). To boot into the download mode: Press and Hold Power + Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds.
3. Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see this screen on your device.
4. Now, Connect your Vivo Y628 to the Computer using the USB cable.
5. Now, Open Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from Start Menu.
6. Once Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is launched you will be able to see this screen.
7. Now, Click on the Select Button and locate the Vivo Y628 Firmware Folder.
8. Now, Click on Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process.
9. Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Vivo Y628 ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool. If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Vivo Y628 Firmware“.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM on Vivo Y628 must have a 70–80% charge.
Vivo Y628 Of Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo Y628 PD1403F
- Tool Supported: Xiaomi Flash Tool
- Os Ver: Android 4.4.4