This post is about how to flash Vivo V7 Plus firmware file. download tested v7 plus 1716 Stock ROM file from google drive and flash tool from below. You can also upgrade and downgrade system software with this firmware. And if you want to rollback from custom ROM and unroot.
The Vivo V7 Plus mobile features a 5.9″ (14.99 cm) display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels and runs on Android v7.1 (Nougat) operating system. The device is powered by Octa-core, 1.8 GHz, Cortex A53 processor paired with 4 GB of RAM.
As far as the battery is concerned it has 3225 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 16 MP camera. Other sensors include the Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? Yes, it does.
For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got an Adreno 506 GPU. Onboard, storage is at 64 GB with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 256 GB. The design is one of the most important factors when it comes to mobiles. This phone is 7.7 mm slim and weighs 160 grams.
Vivo V7 Plus Firmware Flash File [MSM8953 ROM]:
Vivo V7 Plus Firmware is the software that is provided by the vendor or You may say that the software. which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is Stock Rom.
Another type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advance users installed after flashing it as per they desire. Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory. Flash memory holds Android’s firmware. the same as most other portable devices with an embedded OS.
The Benefit Of Vivo V7 Plus Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo V7 Plus.
- Flash Stock ROM solves the boot loop issue.
- Update to Android 8.x and Downgrade.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone.
- To solve the lag or stutter.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- To reset the FRP security lock.
Vivo V7 Plus Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo V7 Plus
- Tool Supported: QPST QFIL MSM and Download tool
- Processor: Qualcomm
- Os: Android v7.1 (Nougat)
|Download Vivo V7 Plus Flash File.|
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware On Vivo V7 Plus:
- Supported Phone: Vivo V7 Plus
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Vivo V7 Plus Flashing Tool And Drivers:
We will use Qualcomm QPST to unbrick the Vivo V7 Plus as we use for Vivo V11 – Vivo V11i. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Vivo V7 Plus.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Vivo V7 Plus Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Vivo V7 Plus Firmware:
1. Download the QPST tool & driver.
2. Make sure your device is charged to at least 30%.
3. Run the QFIL tool.
4. Now Browse under the Programmer path to Chose Vivo V7 Plus Firmware MBN File.
MBN File Format:
5. As soon as the MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
6. Next Go To Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and Select Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml: On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml: Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
7. Turn off the Phone and Attach it to PC by pressing Vol up & down button.
8. Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9. Click on Download to start flashing.
10. Disconnect device from USB cable once Finish Download appears.
Follow Detailed Instruction Vivo V7 Plus Firmware Flashing With Qualcomm QPST.
How to Install PD1708F_EX_A_3.12.2 update on Vivo V7 Plus:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until device Logo appears then Release, Your Phone booted in fastboot mode Now Select Recovery mode.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.