If you own LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G and looking for LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G Firmware update, ADB Driver, and Fastboot Driver suitable for your device.
Then this is the right place to download LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G ADB Driver, Android USB Driver, and Fastboot Drivers. Sometimes users brick their devices when rooting.
And the only way to fix that is by flashing back the LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G Flash File. Firmware Lg G4 Stylus H540 is an application and operating system that control.
How LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G operates, and it flashed into LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G phone’s ROM.
If your LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G device is corrupt or bricked, download LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G firmware from here. (based on your device model number) and flash it on your smartphone or tablet.
To get it back to a working condition again. In this post, we share LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G official Flash file we test this ROM on many phones it,s work well.
To download the official firmware of LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G and flash with any chines Mobiles flashing tool or box.
You can use LG Flash Tool 2014 or LGUP Tool 2016 to unbrick the LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G.
LG K40 MetroPCS Pie Features You Should Know About
The newest version of Android is here! Named Android Pie, and version 9.0 of the operating system, it introduces some cool new tricks that will change the way you use Android.
These are welcome additions after the last few versions of Android brought mostly small tweaks.
New Gesture Navigation :[To try it, head to Settings > System > Gestures > Swipe up on Home button. Your navigation bar will change right away.]
Adaptive Battery and Brightness:
Enabled by default, but you can toggle it at Settings > Battery > Adaptive Battery. Note that apps you don’t use often may have delayed notifications due to this.
After enabling this at Settings > Security & location > Lock screen preferences > Show lockdown option, you can tap Lockdown on the Power menu.
New Accessibility Menu:
Enable this menu at Settings > Accessibility > Accessibility Menu. Turn on the Use service slider and confirm the prompt, and you’ll see a new icon to the right of the navigation bar. Tap this anytime to bring up an extensive menu with shortcuts to Volume, Recent apps, Quick Settings, and more.
New Screenshot Shortcut:
The default Power + Volume Down button combination for screenshots is a little awkward. Thus, in Android Pie, you can take a shortcut from the Power menu anytime.
Selectable Dark Mode:
Now you can choose for yourself at Settings > System > Display > Advanced > Device theme.
More Notification Information:
Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications. In the Recently sent section, you can see which apps have pinged you recently. Tap See all for the last seven days to view more info.
It features supports for 4G LTE with the following Bands:
- LTE Band 71
- LTE Band 12
- LTE Band 17
- LTE Band 13
- LTE Band 26 (Cell)
- LTE Band 5 (Cell)
- LTE Band 66 (AWS)
- LTE Band 4 (AWS)
- LTE Band 25 (PCS)
- LTE Band 2 (PCS)
- LTE Band 41
LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G Stock Firmware Details:
Pre-requirements to Install LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G Firmware:
- Supported Phone: LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G Phone Backup:
LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Download Latest LGUP Tool 2016
- Download LGUP DLL
- Download LG Flash Tool 2014
- Download and install LG Mobile Driver 4.1.1
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Firmware LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G:
1. Extract/Unzip the LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G flash tool .zip file that you downloaded above on your PC. You’ll get a bunch of files required to run the program.
2. Run LG Flash Tool 2014.exe file to Open LG Flash Tool. If it doesn’t open, install Visual C++ Runtime Library from here and then try again.
3.Boot your LG device into Download Mode:
How To Start LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G download mode?
Power off your LG device
Press and hold the Volume Up button.
Connect your device to PC with a USB cable while holding the Volume Up button.
4. Now load the LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G firmware.kdz file into the LG Flash Tool window on your PC.
6. Click the Browse button at the end of the “Select LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G firmware.kdz file” line. Leave every other option as is on the LG Flash Tool window
7. Once you’ve selected LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G firmware.kdz, click the “CSE Flash” button to proceed on flashing the.KDZ firmware to your LG device.
8. Normal Flash” button doesn’t wipe data and the “CSE Flash” button wipes data. If you’re upgrading from a stock firmware, then “Normal Flash” might do.
9. You’ll get a “Read Phone Information” window, it will be blank for the most part. Just hit the START button and proceed.
10. Now you’ll see the “Select Country & Language” window. Select “Different” from the country list and then “English” from the language list.
And remember to NOT tick the Smartphone upgrade checkbox, it’s for Windows Mobile phones, not your LG device running on Android
You’ll see a progress bar now. Just wait until it’s 100%, after which you might get an error “Connection to server failed”. This is okay. don’t disconnect your phone at this point
firmware update progress on your phone. Once it’s complete, your phone will automatically reboot.
After the flashing process starts and might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Instructions To Flash LG K40 MetroPCS X420MM10G With LGUP Firmware Tool:
1. Download and install LG Mobile Driver 4.1.1
2. Download Latest LGUP Tool 2016
3. Download LGUP DLL
5. First Install the DLL file, then install the LGUP file on your PC.
6. Run the LGUP tool on your PC.
7. Connect your LG smartphone to your PC/laptop.
8. LG G4 Stylus will be listed on the screen of LGUP tool.
9. Now click on the Upgrade option in LGUP and choose the file’s path. Locate the KDZ file and select it.
10. Click on the start button and the process will be started.
11. Once the process is completed, your phone will restart.
Unplug your device, Done!!!
You have successfully Installed the Stock Firmware on your LG device.