Sometime when we are trying to gain root access and installing CWMor TWRP recovery. Most people have bricked the DNS AirTab M101g, (Unbrick) with the stock firmware we can flash official firmware and bring our DNS AirTab M101g to work anytime.
Also if you think your DNS AirTab M101g lag or has a problem, then flash the Stock firmware from the list below and save from the situation. If we flash Stock ROM files it doesn’t void a warranty on your DNS AirTab M101g.
How to Flash Firmware on DNS AirTab M101g:
We will use the RockChip Batch Tool to unbrick the DNS AirTab M101g. This tool is really very efficient. Just follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your DNS AirTab M101g by installing Stock Firmware.
The Benefit Of Stock ROM:
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade or Unbrick DNS AirTab M101g / And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem.
This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The DNS AirTab M101g Stock Firmware IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: DNS AirTab M101g
- Tool Supported: RockChip Batch Tool
|Download||DNS AirTab M101g Flash Files.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on DNS AirTab M101g:
- Supported Phone: DNS AirTab M101g
Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing DNS AirTab M101g Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.