The specific Wiko Pulp 3G Firmware which helps you to reverts from any Wiko pulp 3g custom ROM and unroots the rooted Wiko Pulp 3G
Wiko Pulp 3G Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]
There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on Wiko Pulp 3G).
For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. If you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Benefit Of Wiko Pulp 3G Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Wiko Pulp 3G
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- If your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
Wiko Pulp 3G Firmware Details:
- Gapps: Included
- Device Supported: Wiko Pulp 3G
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Soc: MediaTek MT6592M
Requirements To Flash Wiko Pulp 3G Stock ROM:
- Charge your mobile: Your phone may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Wiko Pulp 3G Full Backup
Before going to install Wiko Pulp 3G stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Wiko Pulp 3G Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Wiko Pulp 3G Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for as Wiko Pulp 3G Flash Tool because of this tool is very efficient and support all kind of MTK phones.
Instructions to Flash Wiko Pulp 3G Stock ROM:
1. First of all Download the ‘Wiko Pulp 3G flash file zip‘ which is given above and extract it on your computer’s desktop. Also, download and extract the sp flash tool.
2. Then download the Wiko Pulp 3G USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case you have already installed the USB driver on your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your smartphone and take away the battery (if it is removable).
4. Now go to the sp flash tool extract folder and launch it.
5. As soon as the SP Flash tool is launch, click on the Download tab.
6. Now, click on the Scatter-loading button within the download tab.
7. Choose the scatter file from the Wiko Pulp 3G firmware extract folder.
8. Now click on the Download button to start the flashing process.
9. Next, connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – if the battery is removable) and press volume up or volume down button at the same time.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the Download OK green ring in SP Flash Tool.
Now, close the SP Flash tool and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM on your Wiko Pulp 3G.
Follow Detailed Instruction To Flash Wiko Pulp 3G Firmware With Sp Flash Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Wiko Pulp 3G Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM on Wiko Pulp 3G must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of MTK phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.