LG G Pad 7 V400 Official Firmware Flash Files
Readme Once: Take a Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your LG G Pad 7 V400 device, then take a backup of important data such as Contacts, Call logs, SMS, and other data as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recovery your Phone if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging,Unknown Baseband, IMEI Null and dead issue.
Instructions Flashing LG G Pad 7 V400 With LG Flash Tool 2014 :-
- Extract/Unzip the LG Flash Tool 2014 .zip file that you downloaded above on your PC. You’ll get a bunch of files required to run the program.
- Double-click/Run LGFlashTool2014.exe file to Open LG Flash Tool.If it doesn’t open, install Visual C++ Runtime Library from here and then try again.
Boot your LG device into Download Mode:
Power off your LG device
- Press and hold Volume Up button.
Connect your device to PC with a USB cable while holding the Volume Up button.
- Now load the .kdz firmware file into LG Flash Tool window on your PC. Click the Browse button at the end of the “Select KDZ file” line. Leave every other option as is in the LG Flash Tool window
- Once you’ve selected .kdz firmware file, click “CSE Flash” button to proceed on flashing the.KDZ firmware to your LG device.
- Normal Flash” button doesn’t wipe data and the “CSE Flash” button wipes data. If you’re upgrading from a stock firmware, then “Normal Flash” might do.
- You’ll get a “Read Phone Information” window, it will be blank for the most part. Just hit the START button and proceed.
- Now you’ll see “Select Country & Language” window. Select “Different” from the country list and then “English” from the language list. And remember to NOT tick the Smartphone upgrade checkbox, it’s for Windows Mobile phones, not your LG device running on Android
- You’ll see a progress bar now. Just wait until it’s 100%, after which you might get an error “Connection to server failed”. This is okay. don’t disconnect your phone at this point
- firmware update progress on your phone. Once it’s complete, your phone will automatically reboot.
- After flashing process starts and might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Instructions Flashing LG G Pad 7 V400 With LGUP Flash Tool :-
- Download and install LG Mobile Driver 4.1.1
- Download Latest LGUP Tool 2016
- Download LGUP DLL
- First Install the DLL file, then install LGUP file on your PC.
- run LGUP tool on your PC.
- Connect your LG smartphone to your PC/laptop.
- LG G4 Stylus will be listed on the screen of LGUP tool.
- Now click on the Upgrade option in LGUP and choose the files path. Locate the KDZ file and select it.
- click on the start button and the process will be started.
- Once the process is completed, your phone will restart.
- Unplug your device, Done!!!
- You have successfully Installed the Stock Firmware on your LG device.