Download Umidigi One Max Firmware Flash File For Umidigi One Max. If you have Umidigi One Max Smartphone. And You want to download the Stock ROM – Flash File For it. Then You are on the Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
Specs-wise, the UMIDIGI One Max features a 6.3-inch 19:9 waterdrop full-screen display, driven by advanced in-cell technology.
The use of waterdrop notch design enables the display to be expanded to achieve a 91.5% screen ratio which is pretty impressive. Apart from the high screen ratio, the One Max also goes maximum in the battery aspect as it packs a 4150mAh battery with 18W fast charging support, 15W wireless charging.
Umidigi One Max Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]:
Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Umidigi One Max as we use for Umidigi A3. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Umidigi One Max.[quads id=2]
The Advantages Umidigi One Max Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Umidigi One Max
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Umidigi One Max
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Umidigi One Max
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Umidigi One Max Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Umidigi One Max
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6763
- Os: Android 8.1 Oreo
Pre-requirements to Install Umidigi One Max Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Umidigi One Max
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Umidigi One Max Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Umidigi One Max Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Umidigi One Max VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Umidigi One Max Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Umidigi One Max Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Umidigi One Max Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy it.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Umidigi One Max Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.