Install Twrp And Root OnePlus Nord N20 5G Unofficial
Twrp And Root OnePlus Nord N20 5G: If you own a OnePlus Nord N20 5G, you can now root it by using the unofficial build of TWRP 3.7.0 that has recently become available. Bootloader unlocking is required before installing Magisk 25.2.zip to gain root access on a OnePlus Nord N20 5G, which will then allow you to install TWRP recovery.
OnePlus Nord N20 5G is powered by a qcom SD695 system-on-chip (SoC), and it has 128GB of internal storage, 6GB of RAM, and an Android 12 operating system. Full high-definition content can be viewed on the 6.4-inch AMOLED screen, which has a resolution of 1080 by 2400 pixels.
Files to be downloaded:
Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus Nord N20 5G:
- Enable developer options on your phone by going to Settings>About phone>tapping 5-6 times on the software version>done. Now Return to /additional settings/device options & USB debugging > Activate OEM unlocking > Switch ON
- Download and install the most recent ADB fastboot driver on your computer.
- Install platform-tools on your computer.
- Extract the downloaded recovery.img and vbmeta.img files to the platform tool folder.
- Download and Transfer No verity opt encrypt.zip to devise storage Magisk 25.2.zip
- Turn off the phone, then press the power and volume down buttons. When you see the fastboot logo, connect it to the computer with a USB cable.
- Launch the Platform tool’s command window.
Disable AVB by sending the below code:
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot erase userdata
Send Twrp by using the below code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Now that your device has soft-bricked and rebooted into TWRP, copy the boot image from the currently installed firmware to the device’s internal storage and flash the stock boot to both slots.
- Now navigate to “Advanced” in TWRP and select “Flash Current TWRP.”
How to Root OnePlus Nord N20 5G:
- Pressing the volume up key in addition to the power button will reboot the device into TWRP recovery.
- Make a Nandroid backup wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 25.2.zip
- Reboot the system Now.
- It’s possible that rooting will void your device’s warranty.
- Create a backup and store it in a secure location, such as on your computer or a flash drive.
- Be sure that your phone has a charge of at least 50 percent before beginning the rooting process in order to avoid accidentally turning it off.