Lately, we are bringing you some news from the world of Custom ROMs and root, such as Revolution OS for the Mi 9. We believe that it is very useful if you like to pimp and with what you can get more out of your mobile. Today we come to talk about Syberia OS, a custom ROM based on multi-device AOSP.We have tested it on several phones and we can tell you if it is worth (or not) worth putting it on your Android. It has things that others do not have and we are already anticipating that it works very well.
Syberia OS is one of the best ROMs if you want pure Android
Syberia began a few years ago as a “union of forces.” Several well-known developers were associated to create an AOSP-based ROM, with the latest Android news, without bloatware, multi-device, And really optimized. In fact, we were the first to try it on a Mi 5 and we fell in love from minute one.
Some of the things that I like most about this ROM are the following:
- It is available for many phones and the list does not stop increasing over time. If you have a Xiaomi and OnePlus sure your mobile is on the list, Here you can find all the models.
- It is one of the few ROMs that since the first version is very fine in itself. It is really fluid and battery life It is impressive (tested by us on a Mi 9).
- Updates via OTA and very regular: well, this depends on how mobile you have and the maintainers that you are willing to update. Even so, they usually have everything up to date and with new tools, the Xiaomi Mi 5 continues to receive news today.
- To be based on Android Pure is really customizable from a tab dedicated to this. You can change absolutely everything to your liking, you can not complain about this.
- Compatibility with Root, Magisk modules … And especially with Kernels. Being well known, external Kernels are going very well and do not give problems.
A balanced ROM with which you don’t give up anything
In conclusion, we can say that Syberia is one of those ROMs with which You don’t have to give up anything. It usually goes very well, stays updated, and is very customizable by the user, What are you waiting for to install it? We have tested it in a Mi 5 and a Mi 9 and both times it has gone from scandal. It has our approval.
If you don’t know how to put it on your Android We leave you a tutorial to install any ROM on the Xiaomi Mi 9. The process is practically the same for all phones: unlock the bootloader, install TWRP, make Wipes, and install the ROM and Gapps. What do you think of this ROM? Have you tried it? Give us your opinion in the comments section.