I am glad to inform you that today was officially presented the new Nokia Lumia 625. The last member of the family of Nokia Lumia combines a large display and high-speed Internet access through support networks 4G LTE. Large 4.7-inch display on the Nokia Lumia 625 will allow you to view content even in the presence of sunlight, and the display has a supersensitive sensor technology for with him in the gloves.
- 4.7-inch WVGA-display (800×480 pixels), 201 ppi, increased chitebelnost in sunlight, high brightness mode, super-sensitive sensor
- dual-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor with a clock speed of 1.2 GHz
- 8 GB of internal memory with support for MicroSD memory cards up to 64 GB
- 512 MB of RAM
- 5-megapixel main camera with autofocus and LED flash, video recording 1080p @ 30 frames / c
- The front VGA-camera (1.3 megapixels)
- Interfaces: USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy, WLAN IEEE 802.11 b / g / n, A-GPS, GLONASS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- The operating system Windows Phone 8
- The battery capacity of 2000 mAh (up to 15.2 hours on 3G)
Product Manager, Winnie Jayakumar said that the transition to the fourth generation network, called 4G LTE is gaining momentum. It is reported that the new works on the Internet 10 times faster with 4G. With super-fast access to the Internet, there is a real demand for large and beautiful displays that help to bring the whole content of life – this is where Nokia Lumia 625 has advantages, namely its competitive price. Novelty is also distinguished by its design stand out, so the company Nokia is famous for its award-winning line of Lumia. The rounded edges everywhere – until the glass – will give you a sense of feeling in the hands of smooth pebbles. Housing Nokia Lumia 625 is made of opaque material.