Battlefield V is an FPS video game created by DICE and published by Electronic Arts. It was released on November 20, 2018, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, making it the eleventh main installment in the Battlefield series and the sequel to 2016’s Battlefield 1.
- Advertisement -
It would appear that a number of issues, or bugs, are causing problems for players on both PC and Xbox. As a result, some PC players are having trouble with the Battlefield 5 texture not loading in the game issue.
The best way to fix Battlefield 5’s texture loading issue
1. Turn Off Nvidia DLSS Mode
It’s possible that the DLSS feature of NVIDIA is to blame for these graphical issues. Make sure that it is turned off in the Display section of the in-game settings menu in order to reduce graphical glitches, issues with visibility, and other similar problems. However, if for some reason the DLSS Mode isn’t displayed in the menu, you can change the settings by modifying the.ini file associated with the game.
2. Tweak the Field of View
Increasing the Field of View (FOV) will significantly increase the FPS count, which will improve any graphical issues. The Field of View setting is available in the Battlefield 5 game settings menu. Simply drag the slider based on your hardware performance to see which setting is best for your game. In the meantime, reduce other graphical settings to low or medium to reduce graphical glitches or texture loading issues.
- Advertisement -
If no such option is available, you can adjust other visual settings such as shadow effects, anti-aliasing, and more from the in-game menu.
3. Use DX11
It’s also worth noting that you should play the Battlefield 5 game on your Windows PC with DirectX 11 (DX11) rather than DirectX 12. If you’re using Steam, you can do the following:
Start the Steam client > Go to the LIBRARY.
Locate the Battlefield 5 game and right-click it.
Click on Properties > GENERAL from the left pane menu > Type -dx11 in the Launch Options field.
Simply return to the game and play it. If prompted, select the radio button next to the Battlefield 5 Play option.
- Advertisement -
4. Adjust Texture Settings
You can also change the in-game texture settings from the game menu by doing the following:
- Open the Steam launcher > Go to Library > Click on Battlefield 5 from the left pane.
- Click on Play to launch the game > Once you’re inside the game, click on Settings.
- Go to Display > Set Textures to Epic > Set Texture Streaming Poolsize to 7000.
- If it’s already set to 7000 then reduce it to 2000 and then set it again to 7000 to change effects.
The visual quality of Battlefield 5 has been greatly enhanced.
5. Increase Virtual Memory
You should try increasing the virtual memory on your PC to see if the problem has been resolved. Such issues can sometimes be caused by a lack of free memory in the system. To accomplish this:
- To access the settings menu, press the Start button, then select Settings from the menu that appears.
- Find the section labeled “Performance and Maintenance” and click on it. Choose System.
- If you go to the Settings subtab under Performance on the Advanced tab, you can adjust the performance settings.
- To modify your virtual memory, go to the Advanced menu and pick Change.
- Click the drive letter under Drive [Volume Label] that houses the paging file you wish to modify.
- Select System Managed Size > Set under Paging file size for the chosen drive.
- Before restarting the computer after marking this option, make sure it hasn’t been marked before.
- Under Paging file size for selected drive, select the Custom size if you’re not using System Managed as your default paging file size.
- Now, in either the Initial size (MB) or Maximum size (MB) boxes, enter the new paging file size in megabytes.
Conclude by selecting Set > Restart PC to implement the changes.
6. Verify and Repair Game Files
To fix game files that have become damaged or are missing, try this method.
- Initiate Steam > To access the Library, select that option.
- Select Battlefield 5 with the right mouse button from the games list.
- Select Local Files from the Property menu.
- Select the option to check the game files’ integrity.
It’s necessary to wait until the procedure is finished.
When you’re finished, simply restart the machine.
For Epic Games Launcher:
- Initiate Epic Games > The Library is where you need to be right now.
- Choose Battlefield 5 and then click the ellipsis button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the repair by clicking the Verify button.
- To make the changes take effect, you must restart the computer.
Okay, that’s it. To conclude, we hope this guide was informative. Please leave a comment if you have any follow-up questions.