If your Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 phone is corrupt or bricked. Download Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 stock firmware from here. To get it back to a working condition again.
All you have to do is simply download the below-given Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 firmware files and tools on your PC. And then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 using SP Flash Tool. This guide is also helpful to unroot. Or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
- Why would you want to flash Firmware on your Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868?
- The Benefit Of Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 Firmware:
- Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 Firmware Details:
- Requirements To Flash Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 Stock ROM:
- Instructions to Flash Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 Stock ROM:
Why would you want to flash Firmware on your Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868?
There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868).
For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. If you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Benefit Of Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- If your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 Firmware Details:
- Gapps: Included
- Device Supported: Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Soc: MediaTek
- Os: Android 4.4.2
Requirements To Flash Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 Stock ROM:
- Charge your mobile: Your phone may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Full Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
How To Backup Android Phone Before Flashing Stock Firmware
Download Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for as Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 Flash Tool because of this tool is very efficient and support all kind of MTK phones.
Instructions to Flash Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 Stock ROM:
1. First of all Download the ‘Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 flash file zip‘ which is given above and extract it on your computer’s desktop. Also, download and extract the sp flash tool.
2. Then download the USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case you have already installed the USB driver on your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your smartphone and take away the battery (if it is removable).
4. Now go to the sp flash tool extract folder and launch it.
5. As soon as the SP Flash tool is launch, click on the Download tab.
6. Now, click on the Scatter-loading button within the download tab.
7. Choose the scatter file from the firmware extract folder.
8. Now click on the Download button to start the flashing process.
9. Next, connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – if the battery is removable) and press volume up or volume down button at the same time.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the Download OK green ring in SP Flash Tool.
Now, close the SP Flash tool and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM on your Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868.
Follow Detailed Instruction To Flash Firmware With Sp Flash Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of MTK phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.