Texet X-pad SHINE 8 TM-7868 Firmware Flash File
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868. If you have Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM – Flash File For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
This article contains the Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 Stock Rom Firmware Flash File that will allow you to recover your Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device, brick your device, modify your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
Texet X-pad SHINE 8 TM-7868 Firmware Flash File
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868.
SP flash tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very user-friendly tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
The Benefit Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 Of Stock ROM:
There are a lot of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues on Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –
- Os: Android 4.4.2
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868:
- Supported Phone: Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- NVRAM Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 [Backup-Restore IMEI]
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Download TeXet TM-7868 Vcom ADB Drivers
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Texet X-pad SHINE 8.1 3G / TM-7868:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Stock Firmware Flash File ROM for your phone from below.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.