How to Flash Firmware on TeXet TM 5005:
Sometime when we are trying to gain root access and installing CWMor TWRP recovery. Most people have bricked the TeXet TM 5005, (Unbrick) with the stock firmware we can flash official firmware and bring our TeXet TM 5005 to work anytime.
Also if you think your TeXet TM 5005 lag or has a problem, then flash the Stock firmware from the list below and save from the situation. If we flash Stock ROM files it doesn’t void a warranty on your TeXet TM 5005.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the TeXet TM 5005. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your TeXet TM 5005.
The Benefit Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your TeXet TM 5005
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade TeXet TM 5005
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on TeXet TM 5005
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: TeXet TM 5005
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on TeXet TM 5005:
- Supported Phone: TeXet TM 5005
Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing TeXet TM 5005 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks!
It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.