in this article, you will learn how to flash the Tecno W2 Firmware with a scatter file manually. So if you are in this article, then either your phone is working properly. You might have tried to root Tecno w2. And free download Tecno w2 display fixes after the wrong Tecno w2 file da software flash However if you do not like the custom ROMs you have installed and want to go back to the original operating system.
Anyway, all the solution to your problems with your phone is currently available in this article. You just need some material like Tecno W2 Stock ROM, USB drivers and flash tool that is in it.
For the ease of my readers, I have divided this method into different parts.
1. In the first section, we will talk about the Tecno W2 Firmware (flash file) benefits and link it to download.
2. The other part is the necessary tools and pre-requirements to install the Tecno W2 Firmware.
3. And in the last part, we will guide you How to flash this Tecno W2 ROM file,
To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
The Advantages Of Tecno W2 Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re phone is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Android.
Usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the Tecno W2 stock ROM on Tecno W2 through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
If your Tecno W2 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Tecno W2 Flash File Details:
Download Tecno W2 Flash File:
|Device Supported:||Tecno W2|
|Tool Supported:||SP Flash Tool|
|Os:||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
Pre-requirements to Flash Tecno W2 Stock Firmware File:
- Supported Phone: Tecno W2
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Tecno W2 Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Tecno W2 Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Tecno W2 Drivers. This is for basic communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for as Tecno W2 Flash Tool this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Tecno W2.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Tecno W2.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Tecno W2.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Tecno W2 must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Flash Tecno W2 Firmware File:
1. Download Tecno W2 flash file zip file given above and extract it on your computer.
2. Download the Tecno W2 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in a USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Tecno W2 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover the “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the Tecno w2 scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Tecno W2 Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut the SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Tecno W2 Android device.
Follow Detailed Instruction Tecno W2 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.