How To Install Tecno Camon CM ADB and Fastboot Drivers
ADB and Fastboot are the basic utilities if you wish to ROOT, Unlock bootloader or install a custom Recovery like TWRP on Tecno Camon CM. Therefore, if you are a developer or perhaps you would like to learn ways to get most out of your Tecno Camon CM as a Developer or a professional user then you definitely should require ADB and Fastboot the standard building blocks for your Tecno Camon CM.
in this article, I have introduced the Tecno Camon CM One Click ADB and Fasboot Downloads for Windows that is primarily developed by Snoop05. I must say this a really simple-to-use application and it is such as plug-n-play installation. As a user, you do not need to worry and setup anything manually as this utility is going to be doing everything for you with only one Click.
Tecno Camon CM ADB & FASTBOOT DOWNLOAD :
ADB and Fastboot installer Download Link[RECOMMENDED DOWNLOAD LINK] LATEST ADB and Fastboot Standalone Download
- How To Flash Tecno Camon CM Firmware Flash File
- How To Hard Reset TECNO Camon CM
- Bypass Frp Lock Tecno Camon CM Remove Gmail Account
- How To Root Tecno Camon CM Easily
- How To Unlock Tecno Camon CM Bootloader
- How To Install Tecno Camon CM ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Installing Tecno Camon CM ADB & Fastboot Drivers:
- Download the ADB Fastboot Installer with the filename: adb-setup-1.4.2.exe.
- Go to the Downloaded directory and Double-click / Run the adb-setup-1.4.2.exe file.
- You will get a Blue colored command prompt screen with the text highlighting as: Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? (Y/N)_
- Just press the “Y” key on the keyboard and press Enter to continue.NOTE: This option installs the ADB & Fastboot utilities on your Windows PC.
- Then it will ask whether to install ADB system-side?
- Just press the “Y” key on the keyboard again and press Enter to continue.NOTE: This option basically enables the ADB and Fastboot utilities to be accessible from any directory location on your Windows machine. If you are a beginner then it is strongly recommended that you should enable this by clicking “y”
- Then it will ask whether to install Device Drivers?
- Just press the “Y” key on the keyboard again and press Enter to continue.
- This time another installer will be opened automatically.
- Click on Next to continue and when completed just click on Finish button.NOTE: This actually installs the Google Android USB Drivers. If you are a beginner then this step is also strongly recommended to go with a “y”
Once the ADB, Fastboot and Google Android Drivers are installed, the setup Window will automatically be closed. After that, you can access the ADB and fastboot from the command console application on windows. To open the command window, Press Shift + Right Click on the mouse on any directory or any place on Windows Explorer and then Click on Open command window here.
Alternatively, you can open the Run window by pressing Windows Key + R on the keyboard and then type cmd on the Run command window’s text box and then press Enter.
If you have any problem or if you want any help then just login to reply and you will get help instantly.