Symphony ZV Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]
We are going to Flash Stock ROM on Symphony ZV. In this guide, we have used the SP Flash Tool to flash the Symphony ZV Firmware. And we include the Official link to Download Symphony ZV Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out. To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a Comment.
We use the Sp flash tool for this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Symphony ZV. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Symphony ZV.
The Advantages Of Symphony ZV Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Symphony ZV is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Symphony ZV, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Symphony ZV through recovery or with SP Flash Tool. If your Symphony ZV device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Symphony ZV Keeps Rebooting;
- Symphony ZV Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Symphony ZV Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Symphony ZV Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Symphony ZV Stock ROM Details:
|Build Number||Android Version||Size||Download|
|ZV_1_XXX_V01.6_V001||v4.4.2 (KitKat)||766 MB||Android File Host|
|ZV_1_XXX_V01.8_V001||v4.4.2 (KitKat)||834 MB||Android File Host|
|ZV_1_XXX_V02.0_V001||v4.4.2 (KitKat)||762 MB||Android File Host|
Pre-requirements to Install Symphony ZV Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Symphony ZV
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Symphony ZV Backup:
- First Create a copy of your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Second Make a duplicate of current Symphony ZV Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Third backup Symphony ZV IMEI NVRAM
Download Symphony ZV Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Symphony ZV Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Symphony ZV VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Symphony ZV Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Symphony ZV must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Symphony ZV Firmware:
1. Download Symphony ZV Firmware zip file given above and extract it in your computer.
2. Download Symphony ZV USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Symphony ZV smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Symphony ZV Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two. As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed Symphony ZV stock ROM on your Android device. If you happen to encounter any points whereas following this tutorial, do let me know by way of feedback.
Follow Detailed Instruction Symphony ZV Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.