Symphony V47 comes with Latest Android 7.0 Nougat OS. It’s has Premium quality 8 MP FF Rear and 5 MP front camera. V47 packed with powerful Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 and 1 GB RAM with 8 GB ROM. It’s packed with 1800 mAh long lasting Battery. The V47 made with 4.5 inch FWVGA IPS LCD display.
Symphony V47 Key Features:
- 4.5 inch FWVGA IPS Display.
- Android OS, v7.0 Nougat.
- 1 GB RAM & 8 GB ROM.
- Mediatek Chip set.
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7.
- 8 MP FF Rear and 5 MP front camera.
Symphony V47 MT6580 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware Flash Files.
Initial Steps to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Symphony V47 MT6580
How To Flash Symphony V47
- First, you need to download and extract SP flash tool and USB drivers.
- Download and install MTK android USB drivers
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone
- Your phone must have 50 % charging before this process
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket
- Now open SP flash tool.exe
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool
- In download tab, click on scatter load button
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Now flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone
- Power on the phone and enjoy
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.