This article contains the Symphony V135 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Symphony V135 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version.
You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
Symphony V135 Price is some above of 5k. This phone has a very decent design with 5.34 inches display. The camera quality is also fine. Symphony V 135 has 1 GB of RAM good performance. Even it will work better than other phones with the same features. Because it has Go Edition OS. So, V135 will work 2x faster than another phone. The battery is 2150 mAh.
If your Symphony V135 device is corrupt or bricked. Download Symphony V135 firmware from here. (based on your device model number) and flash it on your smartphone or tablet. To get it back to a working condition again. In this post, we share Symphony V135 official Flash file we test this ROM on many phones it,s works well. To download the official firmware of Symphony V135 and flash with any chines Mobiles flashing tool or box.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Symphony V135 as we use for SYMPHONY I95. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Symphony V135.
SP flash tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices.
This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.[quads id=2]
The Benefit Of Symphony V135 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Symphony V135
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Symphony V135 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Symphony V135
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Os: Android
|Symphony V135 Firmware MT6580_08062018.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Firmware on Symphony V135:
- Supported Phone: Symphony V135
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Symphony V135 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Symphony V135 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Symphony V135 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Symphony V135:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Symphony V135 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy it.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Symphony V135 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.