This specific Firmware Download Package For Symphony P11 comes with a Stock ROM of Symphony P11. Which help you to bypass FRP lock and revert form root and custom ROM.
Symphony P11 Firmware USB drivers, Flash tool for Installing the firmware and a brief guide. To help you in installing the Symphony P11 Stock Firmware.
That firmware update is only for Symphony P11. Don’t try to install that firmware on other models of MTK Android devices that can destroy your phone.
Symphony P11 Details:
The Symphony P11 is Run on Android 4.4.2 OS Powered by MediaTek MT6572 Processor, it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone/Tablet, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Symphony P11 Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]
If your Symphony P11 device is corrupt or bricked. Download Symphony P11 firmware from here. (based on your device model number) and flash it on your smartphone or tablet.
To get it back to a working condition again. In this post, we share Symphony P11 official Flash file we test this ROM on many phones it,s works well. To download the official firmware of Symphony P11 and flash with any chines Mobiles flashing tool or box.[quads id=2]
The Benefit Of Symphony P11 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Symphony P11
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Symphony P11 Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Symphony P11
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6735
- Os: Android 7.0 Nougat
|Symphony P11 MT6735 HW1 V6 180429 7.0.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on Symphony P11:
- Supported Phone: Symphony P11
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Symphony P11 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Symphony P11 as we use for other Symphony. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Symphony P11.
SP flash tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
- Symphony P11 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Symphony P11 USB driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Symphony P11 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Symphony P11:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Symphony P11 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Symphony P11 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.