If you have a Swipe Elite Max smartphone and you want Swipe Elite Max Firmware. To solve your bricked device, then you definitely are in the best article/post.
We will guide you to install the official Swipe Elite Max Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Swipe Elite Max Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Swipe Elite Max.
The Swipe Elite Max is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Swipe Elite Max packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Swipe Elite Max runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. It measures 155.00 x 76.60 x 7.70 (height x width x thickness) .
The Swipe Elite Max is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
We are going to Flash Stock ROM on Swipe Elite Max. In this guide, we have used the SP Flash Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on Swipe Elite Max.
And we include the Official link to Download Swipe Elite Max Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out.
To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
Swipe Elite Max Firmware Flash File [Qfil ROM]:
We will use Qualcomm QPST to unbrick the Swipe Elite Max as we use for Swipe Konnect 5.1 Eco. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Swipe Elite Max.
The Benefit Of Swipe Elite Max Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Swipe Elite Max.
- Flash Stock ROM solves the boot loop issue.
- Update to Android 8.x and Downgrade Swipe Elite Max.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone.
- To solve the lag or stutter on Swipe Elite Max.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- To reset FRP security lock on Swipe Elite Max.
Swipe Elite Max Firmware Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Swipe Elite Max
- Tool Supported: QPST QFIL MSM and Download tool
- Processor: Qualcomm
- Os: Android
Pre-requirements to Install Swipe Elite Max Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Swipe Elite Max
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Swipe Elite Max Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Swipe Elite Max Firmware:
1. Download the QPST tool & driver.
2. Make sure your device is charged to at least 30%.
3. Run the QFIL tool.
4. Now Browse under the Programmer path to Chose Swipe Elite Max Firmware MBN File.
MBN File Format:
5. As soon as the MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
6. Next Go To Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and Select Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml: On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml: Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
7. Turn off the Phone and Attach it to PC by pressing Vol up & down button.
8. Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9. Click on Download to start flashing.
10. Disconnect device from USB cable once Finish Download appears.
Follow Detailed Instruction Swipe Elite Max Firmware Flashing With Qualcomm QPST.