XBO V8 Plus Firmware Flash File [Lollipop ROM]
Are you in search of the XBO V8 Plus firmware of your device? If sure your reply, you might be on the suitable web page. We’ve given the direct link to download XBO V8 Plus firmware.
The XBO V8 Plus is Run on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS Powered by MediaTek MT6580 Processor, it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone/Tablet, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
If your XBO V8 Plus device is corrupt or bricked. Download XBO V8 Plus firmware from here. (based on your device model number) and flash it on your smartphone or tablet. To get it back to a working condition again. In this post, we share XBO V8 Plus official Flash file we test this ROM on many phones it,s work well. To download the official firmware of XBO V8 Plus and flash with any chines Mobiles flashing tool or box.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the XBO V8 Plus as we use for Mito T979. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your XBO V8 Plus.
SP flash tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is use on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
The Benefit Of XBO V8 Plus Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your XBO V8 Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade XBO V8 Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on XBO V8 Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
XBO V8 Plus Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: XBO V8 Plus
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Os: Android 5.1 Lollipop
|XBO V8 Plus Firmware MT6580 5.1 .zip |
Pre-requirements to Install XBO V8 Plus Firmware:
- Supported Phone: XBO V8 Plus
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
XBO V8 Plus Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- XBO V8 Plus Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- XBO V8 Plus VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing XBO V8 Plus Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install XBO V8 Plus Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download XBO V8 Plus Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction XBO V8 Plus Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.