The specific Huawei P Smart 2019 POT-LX2J Stock Firmware Download Package comes with a Stock ROM of P Smart 2019 POT-LX2J. This helps you to bypass FRP lock and revert from the root and custom ROM.
P Smart 2019 POT-LX2J Firmware – How To Flash
There are various reasons to flash “Stock Firmware on P Smart 2019 POT-LX2J”. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it.
If you’re going to hard reset your phone and you cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Benefit Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade P Smart 2019 POT-LX2J
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Instructions to Install P Smart 2019 POT-LX2J Firmware:
Guide to Install Stock ROM using Huawei Multi Download:“]
1: Extract the Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software on your computer.
2: Now, Download and install the Handset ProductLine Driver, Handset Driver, Qualcomm Driver, and Visual C Plus Software on your Computer. Alternatively, you can also find the link of all 4 Drivers in the Tool folder as well.
3: Now, Open QPBLFBML01.exe to Launch the Huawei Multi Download Tool.
4: Once, Huawei Multi Download Software is launched, you will be able to see the following screen.
5: Now, Click on the Browse Button.
6: Now, it will ask you to set up the password. Just Leave the Password column blank and click on the Set Button.
7: Now, Locate the .xml file from the ‘Stock firmware’ folder.
8: Now, Click on the Next Button.
9: Connect your Device to the Computer (make sure your device is in fastboot mode or download mode).
10: Click on the Scan and Download Button to begin the “Stock firmware” Flashing Process.
Once the Stock ROM Flashing process is completed, disconnect your device from the Computer and restart it.
Regular Firmware update:
Download the update package and unzip it.
2. Copy the entire dload folder (with UPDATE.APP in it) to the root directory of the microSD card.
3. Launch Phone Dialer app and dial * # * # 2846579 # * # *> ProjectMenu> Software Update> SDCard Update> OK ,
Here you need to select the Update.app file that you saved to the device storage.
5. The installation process now starts on your device.
6. After that, the phone will automatically reboot to the latest / stock firmware.
Force Firmware upgrade:
1. First, go to the device file manager and create a new folder on your Micro SD card.
2. Rename it to ” DLOAD “.
3. Now you need to download the stock firmware based on your Huawei smartphone model to your computer and unzip it.
4. From the list of extracted files, copy the Update.App file and paste it into the dload folder on your Micro SD card.
5. Turn off your mobile.
6. Next, you need to press the Volume up + volume down + power button at the same time for 6-8 seconds.
7. After starting the update process, release the hardware buttons and wait 5-10 minutes for the process to complete.
8. After successful completion, the device will automatically reboot and you will be ready to use the new firmware on your Huawei EMUI smartphone.
Huawei / Honor users can also install stock ROMs without turning off the device.
To do this, create a new folder on your SD card> Rename it to dload> put the Update.App file here> Go to Settings> About Phone> System Update and finally click on Local Update to start the flashing process …
Then restart your device.
This is a simple guide to update your Huawei / Honor phone to the latest version. Share this post with your friends on social media and let them install stock firmware on their Android phones. Stay tuned for news, firmware updates, and other tips and tricks from Huawei Advices.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.