The specific Honor V30 Pro OXF-AN10 Stock Firmware Download Package comes with a Stock ROM of Honor V30 Pro OXF-AN10. This helps you to bypass FRP lock and revert from the root and custom ROM.
Honor V30 Pro OXF-AN10 Firmware – How To Flash
There are various reasons to flash “Stock Firmware on Honor V30 Pro OXF-AN10”. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it.
If you’re going to hard reset your phone and you cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Benefit Of Honor V30 Pro OXF-AN10 Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Honor V30 Pro OXF-AN10
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Honor V30 Pro OXF-AN10 Firmware Details:
- Device Name: Honor V30 Pro OXF-AN10
- Type: Full ROM
- Os: Android 10
- Password: Null
- Root access: Not
- Gapps: Included
|lash File Name: OxfordP-AN10B 10.1.0.212(C00E210R5P1)||Download|
Instructions to Install Honor V30 Pro OXF-AN10 Firmware:
Guide to Install Stock ROM using Huawei Multi Download:“]
1: Extract the Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software on your computer.
2: Now, Download and install the Handset ProductLine Driver, Handset Driver, Qualcomm Driver, and Visual C Plus Software on your Computer. Alternatively, you can also find the link of all 4 Drivers in the Tool folder as well.
3: Now, Open QPBLFBML01.exe to Launch the Huawei Multi Download Tool.
4: Once, Huawei Multi Download Software is launched, you will be able to see the following screen.
5: Now, Click on the Browse Button.
6: Now, it will ask you to set up the password. Just Leave the Password column blank and click on the Set Button.
7: Now, Locate the .xml file from the ‘Stock firmware’ folder.
8: Now, Click on the Next Button.
9: Connect your Device to the Computer (make sure your device is in fastboot mode or download mode).
10: Click on the Scan and Download Button to begin the “Stock firmware” Flashing Process.
Once the Stock ROM Flashing process is completed, disconnect your device from the Computer and restart it.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.