Gtouch 86VEBC Official Firmware Flash Files
Readme Once: Take a Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Gtouch 86VEBC device, then take a backup of important data such as Contacts, Call logs, SMS, and other data as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recovery your Phone if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging, Unknown Baseband, IMEI Null and dead issue.
How To Flash Gtouch 86VEBC Using LiveSuit Application Tool:-
- Press the LiveSuit.exe
- Once LiveSuit.exe is Launch, Choose Yes Option to follow the Upgrade Wizard.
- Then, Choose Upgrade Mode which is General and Mandatory. Click on the Mandatory Option to continue.
- After Then, Unplug All connected Android or Other IOS Devices & tablets from the PC (if your Device already connected), Select Yes button Option to Continue.
- You have to select the .img Stock ROM. If you are ready Click on The Yes Button Option and choose the Firmware File.
- After Then, Don’t Click on Finish Button Option.
- Now, It’s time to connect your Smartphone Device or Tablets to the PC using USB Data Cable. Before Connecting your Phone, Confirm That its Power Off.
- Then, Connect USB Data Cable to the PC & your Smartphone Device Press & Hold Volume Down Button and Connect the USB Data Cable to it. While holding Down Volume Down Button immediately Press The Phone Power Key for 10 times, so that the PC can recognize your device.
- Once your Smartphone is Perfectly recognized by your PC, you able to see the below Screen Window saying to Mandatory Format the Phone. Press Yes to Continue.
- Now, Press Yes Button option Again to continue.
- Now LiveSuite will Run the Installing process (this procedure will take up to 5 minutes to Finish (Flashing Process).
- Once the Installation process is Finish then you will be able to see Upgrade Succeeds in Pop-up Window line Below ScreenShot. Click OK to Exit.
- Now, Close The LiveSuit Application Tool by Pressing the Close Button.
- Disconnect your Smartphone from the Computer and Restart it.