If your Doogee N10 mobile has been damaged for any reason. And you want to fix it at home by flashing Doogee N10 Firmware. So your search on the Internet has ended.
Today I tell you how to flash stock ROM on Doogee N10. By following which you can make your phone back to work again. Yes. All the following ROM file are free of charge in this article.
How To Flash Doogee N10 Firmware File [Stock ROM]
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install Stock ROM and on Doogee N10. Some cases, We have bricked our Doogee N10, after that, we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) with the Stock Firmware anytime.
The Benefit Of Doogee N10 Stock ROM:
Also if you think your Doogee N10 lag or has a problem, then flash the Doogee N10 Stock ROM through the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the Doogee N10. The main benefits of Stock are listed below.
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Doogee N10
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Doogee N10 Flash File Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Doogee N10
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: SPD SP9863ao
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Download Doogee N10 Flash File:
Pre-requirements to Install Doogee N10 Stock Firmware:
Hopefully, after knowing these Doogee N10 Stock Firmware features you have decided to install it. So let’s not wait for you too much. Before flashing any kind of Maxtron phone we nee some basic tool and thing in hand. So, therefore, I manage here to tell you all of these pre-requirements.
- Supported Phone: Doogee N10
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
But keep it in mind before updating. The data on your phone may be affected by this update. So this solution is also available to us. Follow the instructions below to save your phone data.
Doogee N10 Flash Tool And Drivers:
We will use the SPD Download Tool to unbrick the Spreadtrum Devices With Stock ROM Flash File. This tool is really very efficient. Just follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your SPD Phone.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the Doogee N10. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM.
- Download Doogee N10 Flash Tool: SPD Download Tool.zip
- Doogee N10 Flash USB drivers: Spreadtrum Drivers.zip
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Doogee N10 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Error When Flashing Doogee N10: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI After Flashing Doogee N10: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.
Instructions to flash Doogee N10 Firmware File:
- Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
- Install the SPD Download Tool.
- Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
- Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
- Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
- In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the Doogee N10.pac file, select it then click Open.
- The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
- Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
- In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
- Click the Start downloading button.
- You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
- Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
- Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
- Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction Doogee N10 Flashing With Spd Flash Tool.