Flashing stock firmware Android 8.0 Update on Doogee S60 Firmware using the flash tool and MTK drivers. This guide showing how to roll back Doogee S60 from Custom ROM File with Sp flash tool.
Why would you want to flash Firmware on your Doogee S60?
There are various reasons to flash Firmware on Doogee S60. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. If you want to hard reset your phone and you cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are.
Doogee S60 Oreo Features You Should Know About
- You can then open any other app—catch up on email or even play games while watching the video. Tap on the floating window to get control options. Hit the X button to remove the floating window.
- Google automatically fills in login details for apps you’re using. In fact, as this is a framework, you aren’t limited to Google’s Autofill feature. You can use something like 1Password, LastPass or Dashlane
- you can switch the importance to Low, Medium, High or Urgent. As the titles suggest, an Urgent notification will make a sound and pop up on the screen. On the other end, a Low notification won’t appear in the notification bar at all.
- You can tap and hold on the app icon to see a new popup, which will show all the notifications for the specific app. Unlike iOS, Android doesn’t show the number of unread messages in the dot.
New Emoji Styling:
- Android Oreo’s emojis have the same round shape as Apple’s emojis but that’s where the comparison stops. Oreo’s emojis are unnecessarily detailed. For goodness sake, they have gradients!
Smart Text Selection:
- Now, when you’re selecting the text, Android will try to help you automatically select an important element (like an address or a phone number) and then provide handy shortcuts in the popup menu itself. For instance, if you’ve selected some text that looks like an address, you’ll get a shortcut to directly open it in Google Maps.
- Turn this feature on from Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi Preferences.
Hopefully, after knowing these Doogee S60 Android 8.0 Oreo features you have decided to update Android 8.1. So let’s not wait for you too much.
The Benefit Of Doogee S60 Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM To Unbrick
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- if your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
Doogee S60 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Doogee S60
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6757
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
Download Doogee S60 Flash File:
Requirements to flash Doogee S60 Stock ROM:
- Supported Phone: Doogee S60 Stock ROM
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Doogee S60 Firmware Backup
Before going to install Doogee S60 stock ROM you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Doogee S60 Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Doogee S60 Drivers. This is for basic communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for as Doogee S60 Flash Tool procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Doogee S60.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Doogee S60.
Instructions to Flash Doogee S60 Stock ROM:
1. Download the Doogee S60 flash file zip file is given above and extracts it on your computer.
2. Download the Doogee S60 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Doogee S60 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover the “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Doogee S60 Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Doogee S60 Android device.
Follow Detailed Instruction Doogee S60 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Doogee S60.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Doogee S60 must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.