This time I will share a tutorial on how to Unbrick Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Firmware uses MI Flash Tool. With Pc in an easy and tested to flash Stock ROM (10.2.3.0.NCFMIXM MIUI10).
Android 7.0 Nougat (V10.2.3.0.NCFMIXM MIUI10)
Operator Clean (without logo, carrier apps)
Size 1.5 GB
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Stable ROM link flashing tutorial and flash tool. Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Firmware Android 7.0 [Stable ROM]
This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X firmware on your device. We often follow the same steps at times of new MIUI updates.
So every time you want to force update your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X to the latest available software, you can follow the steps in this brief tutorial.
The Advantages Of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Of Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- Tool Supported: Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
- Os: Android 7.0 Nougat
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Flash File:
Pre-requirements to Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Before going to install Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X stock ROM, you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Flashing Tool:
There are different reasons why we will use the Xiaomi MI Flash Tool to unbrick the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Flash Tool: Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and extract it (Install)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Firmware:
1. Turn Off your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X.
2. Now, you need to boot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X into the Download Mode (fastboot mode). To boot into the download mode: Press and Hold Power + Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds.
3. Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see the following screen on your device.
4. Now, Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X to the Computer using the USB cable.
5. Now, Open Xiaomi MiFlash Tool from Start Menu.
6. Once Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is launched you will be able to see the following screen.
7. Now, Click on the Select Button and locate the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Firmware Folder.
8. Now, Click on Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process.
9. Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool. If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments.
Also, do share the post with your friends on social media and let them flash ROM manually.