Today I’m going to share with you how to flash and unbrick Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Global With Stock ROM Firmware File. With Fastboot and Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Flash Tool method.
This will help you to unbrick your Mi A2 Lite for hard brick and software brick. Also, you can use the Xiaomi a2 lite flash file to update the latest software.
Model A2 Lite
Android 9 Pie (V10.0.9.0.PDLMIXM)
Operator Clean (no logo, carrier apps)
Size 1.4 GB
“Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Global ROM” links flashing tutorials and flash tools. Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
Global Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Firmware Android 9.0 [Stable ROM]
This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite firmware on your device. We often follow the same steps at times of new MIUI updates.
So every time you want to force update your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite to the latest available software, you can follow the steps in this brief tutorial.
The Advantages Of Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Of Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- Tool Supported: Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
- Os: Android 9.0 Pie
Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Flash File:
Pre-requirements to Install Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Before going to install Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite stock ROM, you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Flashing Tool:
There are different reasons why we will use the Xiaomi MI Flash Tool to unbrick the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Flash Tool: Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and extract it (Install)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Firmware:
1. Turn Off your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
2. Now, you need to boot your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite into the Download Mode (fastboot mode). To boot into the download mode: Press and Hold Power + Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds.
3. Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see the following screen on your device.
4. Now, Connect your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite to the Computer using the USB cable.
5. Now, Open Xiaomi MiFlash Tool from Start Menu.
6. Once Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is launched you will be able to see the following screen.
7. Now, Click on the Select Button and locate the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Firmware Folder.
8. Now, Click on Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process.
9. Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
That’s it! You have successfully installed “Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite ROM” on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool. If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments.
Also, do share the post with your friends on social media and let them flash ROM manually.