Soraka K12 MT6580 Android 5.1 Official Stock Firmware Sp Flash Tool Files.
Initial Steps to Install Android 5.1 Firmware on Soraka K12
How To Flash Soraka K12
- First, you need to download and extract SP flash tool and USB drivers.
- Download and install MTK android USB drivers
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone
- Your phone must have 50 % charging before this process
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket
- Now open SP flash tool.exe
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool
- In download tab, click on scatter load button
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Now flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone
- Power on the phone and enjoy
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.