If you own Sony XPERIA 10 and looking for Sony XPERIA 10 Firmware. ADB Driver, and Fastboot Driver suitable for your device. then this is the right place to download Sony XPERIA 10 ADB Driver, Android USB Driver, and Fastboot Drivers.
Sony XPERIA 10 Stock Firmware -How To Flash Guide
The Advantages Of Sony XPERIA 10 Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty
- Supported Phone: Ulefone Armor 8
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Backup Android Phone
- Download Flashtool-0.9.11.0-windows.exe
- And the drivers are located usually C: / FlashTool / Drivers After installing Flash Tools.
Sony XPERIA 10 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Sony XPERIA 10
- Tool Supported: Flashtool-0.9.11.0
- Firmware Version: I4113_RU_53.0.A.14.28
How To Install Sony XPERIA 10 Stock Firmware:
Download the Flash Tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below Guide to install the firmware using the Sp Flash tool.
Step 1: Open Flash tools and click the distance as described in the image.
Step 2: In the next window, click “Flashmode” and then “OK” as in the image.
Step 3: In the next window, select the Sony Xperia X Performance SO-04H Stock ROM.TFT File and “OK” as in the image.
Step 4: See that in the next window will take a while, it is preparing the files.
Step 5: At an average of 10sec, a new window will appear.
Step 6: As in the picture above calls, turn off your phone, press “back” (if it does not, press volume – less), be pressed, and connect the USB cable.
Step 7: Wait for the process to finish, until like the image below, remove the USB and turn on your smartphone.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.