If you own Sony XPERIA 10 and looking for Sony XPERIA 10 Firmware. ADB Driver, and Fastboot Driver suitable for your device. then this is the right place to download Sony XPERIA 10 ADB Driver, Android USB Driver and Fastboot Drivers.
Why would you want to flash Firmware on your Sony XPERIA 10?
Sometimes users brick their devices when rooting. And the only way to fix that is by flashing back the Sony XPERIA 10 stock firmware. Sony XPERIA 10 Stock Firmware is an application and operating system that controls. How Sony XPERIA 10 operates, and it flashed into the Sony XPERIA 10 phone’s ROM.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the Sony XPERIA 10 Stock Firmware on Sony XPERIA 10. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install Stock ROM and on Sony XPERIA 10. In some cases, We have bricked our Sony XPERIA 10, after that, we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) with the Stock Firmware anytime.
Also if you think your Sony XPERIA 10 lag or has a problem, then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from the situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the Sony XPERIA 10.
The Advantages Of Sony XPERIA 10 Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Sony XPERIA 10
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Sony XPERIA 10
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Sony XPERIA 10 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Sony XPERIA 10
- Tool Supported: Flashtool-0.9.11.0
- Os: Android
Pre-requirements to Install Sony XPERIA 10 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Sony XPERIA 10
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Download Sony XPERIA 10 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Download Flashtool-0.9.11.0-windows.exe
- And the drivers are located usually C: / FlashTool / Drivers After installing Flash Tools.
Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Sony XPERIA 10 Stock ROM.
Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
Before flashing, Stock ROM Sony XPERIA 10 must have a 70–80% charge.
Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Sony XPERIA 10 Firmware:
- Open Flash tools and click the distance as described in the image.
- In the next window, click “Flashmode” and then “OK” as in the image.
- In the next window, select the Sony XPERIA 10 Stock ROM.TFT File and “OK” as in the image.
- see that in the next window will take a while, it is preparing the files.
- At an average of 10sec, a new window will appear.
- As in the picture above calls, turn off your phone, press “back” (if it does not, press volume – less), be pressed and connect the USB cable.
- Wait for the process to finish, until like the image below, remove the USB and turn on your smartphone.