Smile Z15 Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]
If you have a Smile Z15 smartphone and you want Smile Z15 Firmware. To solve your bricked device, then you definitely are in the best article/post. We will guide for you to install the official Smile Z15 Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Smile Z15 Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Smile Z15.
Your Smile Z15 might develop the issue. Which might be unknown to it you. if it a software related issue you can restore and fix it by flashing the Stock Firmware for Smile Z15. Today we are presenting all the Official Smile Z15 Firmware. You can download all Smile Z15 Stock ROM here. If you experience any problem with any of the files don’t hesitate to tell us.
Smile Z15 Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]:
SP flash tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is use on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
The Benefit Of Smile Z15 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Smile Z15
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Smile Z15
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Smile Z15
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Smile Z15 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Smile Z15
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6572
- Os: Android 4.4.2
Pre-requirements to Install Smile Z15 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Smile Z15
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Smile Z15 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Smile Z15 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Smile Z15 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Smile Z15 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Smile Z15 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Smile Z15 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.